Thursday, May 3, 2012

Listen Through My Heart

So while browsing the internet, actually probably just Facebook or Pinterest, I came across a little picture that made me stop and think. This is the picture (I am not sure where it originally came from and I am not taking any form of credit for this picture, if I knew where it came from I would give credit)
The way I read this the first time was that sometimes it is just hard to find the words to say when you are trying to pray because you don't want it to come out the wrong way. As I sat there and kept clicking through things, the words from the picture lingered in my head and it dawned on me. Maybe it just isn't about not knowing the right words., maybe sometimes it's about having a problem so overwhelming that you can't say it in words without having to worry about being over heard.

I, like many others I'm sure, have something that weighs heavy on their hearts daily and all you want is for someone to listen and help you but you just can't find the right way to say it or bring yourself to say it out loud. I would love to be able to just sit down and tell someone everything that is going on but I don't want to be a "downer" and I don't want any pity. That is why it is just easier to let God listen to my heart. So, don't feel bad if you can't sit down and find the words you're looking for, God knows what you are trying to say.

These are just some of the Things I'm Learning From Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment